♡Swaddling can improve your baby's sleep!
The striking banksia is an iconic Australian wildflower whose nectar, gifts a sweet treat to the little creatures who use it for nourishment, like possums, birds and bees. With a range of designs inspired by Australia's natural environment, a Thea With Love jersey wrap is the perfect gift for a little one you love.
Beautifully designed our "Baby Jersey Wrap - Banksia" is made from soft organic elastane-free cotton stretchy jersey, creating a firm but flexible wrap. The extra thickness of this cotton jersey makes it perfect for cooler evenings and as a floor covering during tummy time or a lovely feature blanket for your little one's nursery.
As Mums, we know - and research has found - swaddling or wrapping newborn babies can significantly improve their sleep, helping them settle faster and awaken less ensuring baby's comfort and security during those first few tender months.
- Size: 120cm x 120cm
- (larger than average 100cm x 100cm)
- Composition: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Why not use "elastane" : It is a petroleum based fibre - small particles of plastic wash into the waterways
- Why not use "viscose from bamboo" : harsh chemicals are used to pulp the bamboo into fibres. Can cause allergies
- Washing instructions: Warm gentle machine wash. Do not tumble dry
The banksia print is designed by Jan Brown : Artist & Owner of Thea With Love
Share your images with us & tag us @theawithlove
Designed in Australia, with love.
Sustainably and ethically made in India.
We are plastic free : Thea With Love sends all orders to you in Hero Compostable Mailers.
Designed in Australia. Made in India.