♡Swaddling can improve your baby's sleep!
The Fairy Wren derived its name from the latin name Malurus Pulcherrimus meaning "very pretty". How amazing is nature to create such beauty ♡
With a range of designs inspired by Australia's natural environment, a Thea With Love jersey wrap is the perfect gift for the little one you love! Beautifully designed our "Baby Jersey Wrap - Mint Fairy Wren" is made from soft organic elastane-free cotton stretchy fabric, creating a firm but flexible wrap. The larger than average size of our jersey wraps 120 x 120 cm gives it a multi-purpose use for a bassinet or cot top sheet, floor covering during tummy time or a lovely feature light weight blanket for your little ones nursery.
As Mums we know - and research has found - swaddling or wrapping newborn babies can significantly improve their sleep, helping them settle faster and awaken less ensuring baby's comfort and security during those first few tender months.
- Size: 120cm x 120cm
- (larger than average 100cm x 100cm)
- Composition: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Why not use "elastane/spandex" : It is a petroleum based fibre - small particles of plastic wash into the waterways
- Why not use "viscose/rayon from bamboo": harsh chemicals are used to pulp the bamboo into fibres.
- Washing instructions: Warm gentle machine wash. Do not tumble dry
Share your images with us & tag us @theawithlove
The Fairy Wren Mint print is designed by Jan Brown : Artist & Owner of Thea With Love
We are plastic free: sending orders in HERO Compostable Mailers.